ARO Foundation is a non-government, non-profit organization that is passionate about transforming lives of children through education, women empowerment and inspiring people to promote peace and spread kindness . The Foundation is established entirely for humanitarian purposes, particularly to support under privileged children and adults in our society. Based in Nigeria, the foundation is a subsidiary of the ARO Group of companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the foundation’s needs.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Nonprofit Organisation Management.
- It is imperative that the candidate for this position is able to create detailed and innovative strategies for overwhelming effective relations management.
- This management position is reserved for a bright, dedicated and ambitious individuals willing to be a coveted contributor and a major team player in achieving the elaborate vision set out by the company.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business.
- Manage the daily functions of the Foundation
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the Foundation.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office