Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Trainee
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Organize weekly, quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Assist with salary attendance computation
- Calculate and report on employee turnover rates (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) – Management Information System (MIS)
- Ensure the daily floor walk is done and take a count of people present/absent in the office
- Assist with employee engagement and coordination of activities from the various SPAR stores.
- B.Sc. / B.A in Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Excellent communication and people skills
- HRIS knowledge is an advantage
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Excel and word)
- Additional HR training/ certification.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th March, 2022.