Arthies Engineering Services is the preferred partner for Engineering and Construction projects in the Nigerian oil and gas sector. We offer our clients high-quality services built on core capabilities in engineering and effective project management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2018.