ASA Advance Technology Limited, we are a Nigerian company registered for the provision of internationally recognized advanced security technology services. We have been delivering special protection and consulting expertise in the security industry for over thirty (30) years. We are proud of our position as one of the leading provider of security knowledge and capabilities for the industrial, private and government sectors in the security industry and we understand that our success is due to the quality of our staff. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have a good knowledge of management accounting and perform activities with little supervision.
- Must have knowledge of Nigeria Tax systems.
- Must be able to reconcile bank statements.
- Accounting and financial record keeping and documentation.
- Assist with cash management, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with monitoring the stages and progress of all financial transactions.
- Assist with preparation of all accounting and financial reports and documents.
- Assist with budget preparation and forecast.
- Ensure all accounting processes are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare necessary accounting and financial reports as required.
- Prepare net asset value calculations and other periodic reports for clients
- Prepare cash reports
- Handle the organization of management accounts and schedules
- Assist in general administration
- Process invoices and auditor queries
- Maintain operational data and ensure all fund rules and regulations are adhered to
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a relevant field, Business Admin, Economics
- 1-3 years cognate experience. Methodical
- Methodical with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Female candidates are most preferred.
- Minimum of HND / University Degree in / Banking and Finance / Economics
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial statutory requirements.
- Strong IT skills [Excel, Word and Outlook
- An excellent communicator written and verbally.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision.
- Must maintain high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
13th February, 2023.