ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- To drive the company’s sales and marketing activities to potential and existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by pinpointing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options/probability.
- Maintaining accurate records by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Strategize on how to carry out marketing activities for new products.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets by increase client data base.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Selling and marketing of company’s products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending security solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing deals.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Industrial security background.
- Proven, verifiable sales track record.
- Graduate, Master’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences other related discipline.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Prior B2B/outside sales experience is required.
- Must have good presentation, negotiation skills
- Attractive salary + competitive commission plan with unlimited earning potential.
- Excellent growth opportunity for a career path in management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s (in word format) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th December, 2017.