ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Officer/ Network Administrator
- The IT Officer/Network Administrator is responsible for the implementation, maintenance, support and design of all IT related concerns within the organization.
Candidate’s Desired Skills & Experience
- B.Sc in Physics, Electrical Electronics or Computer Engineering
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs.
- 3 years or more cognate experience.
- Male candidate.
- Must be result oriented and proactive in responding and resolving IT related issues.
- Communication and interpersonal skills is a must-have – ability to work with team members as well as internal/external clients.
- Data Management
- Must have indebt knowledge of LAN and WAN connection and system administration.
- Must be able to manage, maintain and deploy a Microsoft windows server 2003, 2008 and 2012 environment.
- Knowledge about administration of Linux GUI and CLI interfaces.
- Should be able to setup IEEE802.11a/b/n routers and switches.
- Must have knowledge about computer hardware and software installation, maintenance and repair.
- Information Security
- Applicant must reside within Lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria Island,Ajah environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter (MS format) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.