ASC Nigeria Limited is a member of the Onstream Group and was founded in 2001. At the core of everything we do is the promise to actively and ethically have positive impact on the Nigerian economy. We empower and develop local & international talents for the benefits of our clients.
We dedicate ourselves to be solution providers and assist our clients all around the country in many different sectors. We screen and recruit experts based on their talents, technical skills and experience to ensure they will meet and exceed our customers ‘expectations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Portfolio Analyst
Location: Rivers State
- The successful candidate shall have a full-time role within the project portfolio and risk management unit.
- The Senior Portfolio Analyst is to support and coordinate the day-today operation and administration of the processes, tools and resources for the portfolio management processes throughout the portfolio funnel from Assess to Execute Phases.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in developing credible solutions that take full advantage of Project Portfolio Management end to end processes for project prioritization/ optimization.
- Assist in all portfolio management records keeping and archiving.
- Support all portfolio analysis activities (including for Project Prioritization, FTE planning, Value and Portfolio Risk Analysis) and reports accordingly to the Portfolio Manager.
- Responsible for key deliverables and follow up actions from the various forums/sessions for all events in the portfolio annual calendar.
- Updates and ensures the accuracy of the portfolio management templates, forms, checklists etc required for the performance of all the portfolio management activities.
- Assist as the secretary to the portfolio ORB and ensures accuracy and completeness of portfolio related submissions (including reports) to the portfolio DRB.
- Prepares periodic portfolio performance/status reports for the Portfolio Manager and Portfolio Sponsor.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate portfolio database, in collaboration with Portfolio Leads.
- Maintains a Five-year CAPEX demand forecast.
- Maintains a Five-year FTE demand forecast.
- Responsible for managing the Portfolio Planning Calendar and all the portfolio management events.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- Requires project services and analytical skills like planning/ scheduling but also broader front end /project management and commercial skills to bring experience and credible judgment to the role.
- Experience as a Delivery or Services Lead for a portfolio of projects is also critical.
- A University Degree in Engineering, Statistics or Economics.
- Minimum 8 years industry experience in Project Services or Project Management roles.
- With at least 5 years’ experience on Brownfield Portfolio projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI and SAP.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Senior Portfolio Analyst” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 5th August, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).