Ascension Legal Services (ALS) is a highly specialized Tax Litigation, Corporate Commercial, Legal Advisory, and Arbitration Law Firm in Nigeria. We provide world-class strategic tax legal solutions to our multinational and national clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Lawyer
Position Type: Full Time Employment
- We are seeking a dynamic and result oriented Litigation Lawyer to join our legal team.
- Leading tax litigation
- Conducting legal research on various issues relating to developing issues in tax
- Advising on acquisition and disposal of assets
- Meeting and managing local and international clients
- Advising clients on legal/regulatory and policy developments
- Advising on legal and regulatory issues in projects and transactions
- Drafting and analyzing legal documents and agreements
- Advocacy and solicitors’ work and other incidental tasks
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements
- Advising on financing of commercial projects
- The Successful candidate will be a highly skilled and suitably experienced professional in Tax Litigation
- Age Limit: Not more than 35 years of age as at December, 2018.
He/She must have:
- A University Degree in Law from a reputable University. Possession of a higher Degree (LL.M/Ph.D) in Law will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of Ten (10) years post-call to bar experience with flare for tax litigation services in a structured organization.
- Membership of relevant professional association such as the Nigerian Bar Association, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb), Chartered Institute of Taxation, etc.
- Must have handled cases from Tribunal to Supreme Court.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- High integrity and moral standard.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word Packages.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, as well as the ability to take initiative when needed.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s in Microsoft word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to: [email protected] and quoting “Litigation Lawyer” as the subject of their mail.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.
- Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.