Ascentech Service Limited – Our client, a leading food retail outlet, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a friendly, competent cashier with exceptional customer service abilities.
- Greet customers, answer queries and advice or give recommendations.
- Ability to use scanners, scales, cash registers and other electronic devices.
- Balance cash register, generate reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accept payments, confirm that all pricing and amounts are correct and provide each customer with a receipt.
- Process refunds and exchanges, resolve complaints.
- Follow all store procedures.
- Keep a clean work environment.
- Minimum of SSCE and OND qualification.
- Experience: 1 – 2 Years as a Cashier.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including availability in the early morning, late at night, on weekends, and on holidays.
- Ability to accurately and properly manage transactions.
- High enthusiasm and excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer and math skills are required.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift large goods, and collaborate with other team members to deliver outstanding service in a fast-paced workplace.
- Salary is attractive with other benefits and bonuses.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th April, 2022.