Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading organization in the importation and distribution sector is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Institutional Sales Executive
- Accountable for the sales revenue, profit and collection targets for his/her territory.
- Work with sales team to achieve company objectives.
- Develop the sales strategies per channel.
- Achieve and maintain the company’s prescribed sales standards with regards to sales operations, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
- Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target for the tyre products, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
- Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of company’s business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
- Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features, general automotive industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which in-turn enhance performance considerably
- Analyse the sales figures and management of major accounts.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors, and report to management relevant market intelligence.
- Coordinate with supply chain and finance department in order to ensure that customers’ demands are fulfilled accurately on time.
Qualification & Requirements
- B.Sc./HND in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ of experience as an institutional sales representative
- Self-motivated, reliable and confident
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with other
- Competency in the analysis of the market situation and in identifying customer needs
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Possess organisation and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process
- Dealer and distribution experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to deal effectively, openly and positively
- Must have a good command of the English Language
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to show initiative
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted