Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Timely and accurate variances analysis of budget against actual and provide roadmap to achieve KPIs.
- Partner with Financial Controller & Business Head to enhance Management Reporting and Business Drivers Understanding.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of exhaustive experience in Core Accounting, Finance. preferably in manufacturing facilities.
- Candidate must have ERP experience
- Candidate Must know how to use SAP System.
- Excellent in MS-Excel (advanced user) + hand on knowledge of major accounting packages
- Pro-active & go getter
- Sound knowledge of finance and account functions
- Accounts report preparation
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2022.