Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Modern Trade)
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and maintain strong and long lasting relationships with customers
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products/services to customers according to their specifications
- Forecast key account metrics
- Identify opportunities within assigned territories and incorporate into the growth and development of the company
- Generate sales for the company according to specified targets
- Meet account deadlines
- Manage complaints and conflicts with clients effectively
- Coordinate sales team
- Listen to clients to gain an understanding of their needs
- Ensure repeat customers
- Establish budget with the company and its clients
- Prepare reports of sales metrics over a specified period of time – monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Keep internal and external stakeholders posted on the progress of implemented initiatives
- Write proposals and business plans for securing business opportunities
- Create and develop new business pitches
- Develop the efficiency of the direct sales channel
- Develop strategies for profit maximization
- Negotiate business opportunities and contracts with clients
- Assist in developing company’s marketing strategy, and also ensure its execution.
- Minimum of 5 (Five) years experience in the similar role.
- Minimum of HND in any related field.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to cope and produce results under pressure
- Possess strong organizational skills
- People skills; ability to go along well with others
- Flexibility; ability to engage in multiple tasks
- Proficiency in computer usage, with ability to use basic applications
- Proven ability to work with numbers and perform basic math problems
- Ability to efficiently manage large budgets
- Good interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills: ability to lead a team of staff
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow through with given instructions
- Possess effective decision making skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.