Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a company with a large factory and business interest in the Corrugated / Corrugation (Carton Production) industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive (Corrugated Products)
Locations: Lagos & Ogun
Function: Sales, Business Development
- Our client is currently looking to hire an objective driven Corporate Sales Executive, who will cover both Lagos & Ogun State territories.
- The job holder will be an experienced candidate who knows about the Corrugation/Corrugation & or Carton production industry and markets, and work with the team in expanding the revenue base of the company in the industry in the assigned territories – Lagos & Ogun.
- Go out when necessary to tap the corporate market by daily sales calls, visits & follow ups.
- Approaching new businesses/organizations and filling of Tenders and doing necessary follow ups to ensure the orders are acquired.
- Carry out customer profiling, understanding their needs, their market requirements and creating selling proposition in order to expand the existing customer base
- Customer handling and responding to customer complaints
- Handling and managing corporate sales, as per the appropriate standards and giving pro-formas, following up and closing sales deals
- Proper follow up for cold/hot deals with proper database keeping
- Tracks competition closely (range, pricing, offers, promotions) and suggests necessary action to ensure that the company remains ahead of the competition at all times
- Carry out any other relevant duties assigned by Line Manager.
Experience / Education / General Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a related function and field
- Should be result oriented and have good persuasive skills.
- Should have good analytical thinking & team management qualities
- Must be proficient in numeracy, have a good working knowledge of MS office.
- Must maintain excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills, possess good team-working skills,
- Must have the ability to negotiate and demonstrate attention to detail
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer-focused, and must possess ability to communicate across all levels.
- Honest & Hardworking, Energetic & Aggressive
- Multi-tasking experience with the ability to handle pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the position applied for in the mail subject line.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.