Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MIS Data Analyst
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze data and organize for teams, portfolio
- Creating measurable insights from the data to be shared
- Developing metrics, reports, and statistics
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets, analyze those results, and deliver creative and innovative approaches to complex problems
- Proactively create and maintain visualizations to promote improvements and decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a quantitative or technical discipline such as Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or a similar quantitative field
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Strong understanding of database technologies and ability to write code to gather data
- Ability to write and understand complex queries
- Experience building and analyzing data models
- Strong knowledge of Tableau/Power BI or other equivalent data visualization software
- Experience with SQL databases,
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Data Analyst certification eg IBM Certified Data Analyst, Microsoft Certified Data Analyst is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd April, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.