Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand & Marketing Executive (Consumer Electronics / FMCG Experience)
Location: Oba Akran, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department/Division/ Unit: Brands & Corporate Communications
Report To: Head, Brands & Corporate Communications
- Support in developing and executing all marketing communication activities: Concept Development, Brief writing, Agency Interaction, Executive and Post Execution.
- Control and monitor the production and distribution of promotional materials within agreed time.
- Monitoring of competitor activity across all brands.
- Maintain a list of vendors for promotional items to ensure the best value is gotten.
- Support in managing third party agencies and vendors.
- Manage budget and negotiate effectively to obtain most competitive prices.
- Support in timely update of monthly departmental report for top management.
- Support in providing useful consumer trend reports, competitive analysis and actionable insights in identifying market opportunities.
- Understanding of Marketing Communications and Brand Management principles.
- Creating detailed monthly report for internal stakeholders outlining recent performance, Progress and future initiatives.
- Clear interpretation of the brand manual. Creative/strategy critique acumen.
- Ownership of interaction with Agencies and vendors and on all collaterals.
- Effective coordination across all departments for proper execution of marketing programs.
- A good Degree from an accredited University.
- 1 – 3 years Brand & Marketing Executive.
- Consumer Electronics/FMCG Experience
- Clear understanding of the foundation of marketing communications especially as it relates to building and promoting brands.
- Social media understanding and impact on brand building.
- Strong usage of MS Office especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Brand manual interpretation skill
- Creative/strategy critique acumen. Broad understanding of the entire Marketing Communications industry
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and Ability to think clearly, analytically and must be a able to argue constructively.
- Strong ability to maintain and establish relationships and Ability to communicate clearly, comprehensively and with complete professional and personal integrity.
- Must have a strong socialite and attend and participate in networking groups and industry events’.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th October, 2022.