Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a Multinational FMCG Company, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time (Onsite)
- As the IT Engineer, you will have the opportunity to support our customers and learn cutting edge technologies in the dynamic software security space.
- Provide Sophos customers with technical support within the defined parameters of Sophos satisfaction and covering our network products.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting via remote sessions to modify customer’s environment towards a resolution that include, but are not limited to: installation issues, best practice configuration, network troubleshooting, Windows, Linux, Mac and Unix OS configuration.
- Handle technical escalations within team response/resolution targets.
- Provide team leader/manager feedback with regards to technical support procedures and policies with the goal of improving overall customer satisfaction as well as engineer efficiency.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the IT field, including experience as a Systems/Network Administrator, or a technical support role supporting Systems/Network administrators.
- Experience with security products, such as Firewalls, IPsec, IDS/IPS, Anti -Spam, Anti-Virus, Web Security proxies, Email Security filters, VPNs.
- Experience with Linux operating systems through the command line level
- Experience with active directory (or any LDAP variant) group policy configuration and deployment.
- Experience with cloud virtualization such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- The ability to work with complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires review.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email.
- Applicants must be resident around Ibadanand environs for proximity purpose.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
5th December, 2022.