Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Executive
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordination with Logistics for dispatch of the products along with communication
- Responsible for Stock Accuracy & Auditing at the warehouse
- Responsible for safety stock preparation based on failure/ consumption for all the branches
- Ensuring effective stock control through constant monitoring of stocks level.
- Ensuring and maintaining high standard of materials management and handling.
- Responsible for all stock requisition, material distribution and proper storage of goods in the warehouse.
- Responsible for the issue and receipt of goods in the right quantity, quality, time and place
- Post all material received from suppliers and transfer to units on ERP
- Ensure that adequate stock is maintained, critical stock position is reported to supervisor on weekly basis.
- Ensure that all necessary documents for processing suppliers payment gets to the procurement officer/manager and accounts department on time.
- Protect and prevent stock from pilferage, damage and fraud.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor receipt, orders, assembly and dispatch of materials.
- Ensure good housekeeping procedures and safety standards are maintained.
- Identify and advice management on future capacity management.
- Conducts training for new warehouse staff.
- B.Sc / HND in related course
- 3-5 years of warehousing experience in a fast-paced industry
- Manufacturing experience will be preferred
- Suitable candidates who are readily available to start work in the mentioned location are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2021.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.