Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and inspect land surveying project contracts.
- Conduct records management activities and perform historical and legal land ownership research.
- Involve in implementing mapping contracts and Indefinite Quality (IQ) surveying.
- Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys.
- Conduct standard calculations to identify areas, elevation and volumes of field survey notes.
- Read, utilize and interpret design drawings and topographic maps.
- Provide consistent and superior quality documents for survey, design and building projects for all clients in region.
- Provide vertical and horizontal control maps and government cost estimate for mapping and survey projects.
- Researching legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries.
- Support field measurement and layout and verify data and calculations.
- B.Sc / HND in Civil Engineer, Surveying or related course.
- Minimum 3-5 years hands on proven experience in the industry.
- Good numeracy skills and the ability to make mathematical calculations.
- Logical thinking and a keen eye for detail.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using the Job Role applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st Septemebr, 2021.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.