Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading ISP (Internet Service Provider) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: NOC Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Core Requirements and Responsibilities
- Proactive monitoring of availability and performance of Network elements, infrastructure and data center using existing tools.
- Act as the First Point of Contact for incidents, escalations and business-impacting technology issues.
- Respond and perform first-level triage of incidents within defined SLAs and work with teams towards resolution.
- Assist in performing root cause analysis and root cause fixes.
- Escalate to other teams, management, vendors or service providers for unresolved incidents based on defined processes or instructions from the management team.
- Send out regular communication on the status of incidents.
- Document incident details and troubleshooting steps followed along with timelines.
- Work with problem manager to track problem resolutions to ensure the incident did not recur.
- Perform other tasks defined by the management team.
- Willing to in a 24×7 Work environment on shift system
- The role will primarily focus on monitoring, assisting with incident resolution, and ensure high availability of our infrastructure and Network Elements.
Qualification / Work Experience
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor degree in Electronics/ Communications/Computer science
- Work Experience – 1- 3 years’ experience in telecom NOC.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand technical terms.
- Ability to perform high-level troubleshooting of infrastructure and application issues.
- Working knowledge on Huawei M2000, U2000 is preferable.
- NOC Engineer U2000 M2000
- Network monitoring Escalations
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:[email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.