Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage financial systems and budgets
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position)
- Provide financial advice
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- Review the company’s systems and analyse risk
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems
- Advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with Activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- Counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Manage junior colleagues
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public sector audits
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- 2-3 years experience as an Accountant
- Must be chartered.
Salary: N200,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th October, 2021.