Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading company in manufacturing and sales of crafted bathroom and sanitary wares, LED/Solar Lighting solutions and other related accessories, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales / Marketing Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generates and follows up on sales leads in territory. Provides thorough product demonstrations to customers and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Follows up on leads generated by marketing activities; phone calls or visits potential customers to discuss needs and provide product demonstrations.
- Develops referrals and makes contacts to other potential candidates in assigned territory.
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Attends and works trade shows for company in assigned territory.
- Ensures contacts receive marketing literature; answers any questions and obtains any further information necessary for customers.
- Reviews any questions or concerns with the Sales Manager; discusses any unique product configurations/problems with Customer Service, Engineering, or Production as necessary.
- Submits reports to Sales Manager; provides weekly activity/call reports for assigned territory.
- Performs any other appropriately related duty as requested by the Sales Manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a bathroom and sanitary ware industry.
- Proven sales experience as a Field Sales Representative, Sales executives or a similar role in a bathroom and sanitary ware company.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Track record of achieving allotted sales quota.
- Hands-on experience with CRM and other software.
- Know-how of different sales methodologies and pipeline management.
- Proficient in MS Office Tools and Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented individual.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2022.