Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant (FMCG)
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- Coordination with Internal and External Auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Preparing various statutory reports and submitting online the VAT and WHT /Payee returns in the Statutory Portals within the scheduled date.
- Review of the Monthly Trial Balance and prepare the Monthly Schedules.
- Conversant to the Stock Accounting Process.
- Timely and accurate variances analysis of budget against actual and provide a roadmap to achieve KPIs.
- Partner with Financial Controller & Business Head to enhance Management Reporting and Business Drivers’ Understanding .
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or any other related fields.
- 10 years of exhaustive experience in Core Accounting, Finance preferably with an FMCG manufacturing knowledge background
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
1st December, 2022.