Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Data Entry Officer
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Data Entry Officer will be responsible for gathering and capturing information into computer databases.
- This will also include: gathering documents from various sources, extracting information from these documents, capturing data into databases, storing the files, managing and efficient maintenance of both hard and soft copy files.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transfer data from hardcopy/paper formats into computer files or database
- Scanning and uploading documents to SharePoint/One Drive and other official designated portals
- Create naming convention of all documents for upload to SharePoint/One Drive and other official designated portals
- Create spreadsheets, verify data and compare with source documents
- Update and retrieve documents from database or electronic files
- Sort, organize and store paperwork after data entering
- Perform regular backups to prevent loss of data.
Experience, Education and Skills:
- BSc / HND in relevant discipline
- 2 Years Experience
- Proven experience as Data Entry Officer with clerical abilities
- Computer skills with knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office tools and stationeries
- Basic understanding of computer databases
- Good command of both oral and written English
- Customer service skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to maintain and keep confidential information.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 12th October, 2021.