Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Media)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Media & Advertising Company
- Identify potential clients to offer them advertising services
- Initiate discussions with customers through emails, calls, and scheduled meetings
- Deliver sales pitches convincing clients to subscribe for an advertising space
- Highlight the benefits of various ad services and their capacity to reach a target market
- Provide clients with advertising sales materials to aid them in choosing appropriate service
- Explain the features of available ad space and their accompanying rates
- Supervise the hiring and daily operations of advertising sales representatives
- Develop and implement standards for pricing to ensure optimal returns for an ad company, as well as a satisfied customer base
- Carry out market research to identify new techniques to advertising sales
- Proffer expert recommendations to clients on more suitable advertising services based on cost and viewership
- Collaborate with heads of various departments in an advertising company to take important decisions as related to the choice of advertising media and advertising strategies
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to ensure effective business dealings
- Conduct price negotiations with clients on behalf of an advertising company to reach favourable prices for both parties
- Prepare advertising budgets set targets, and assign job duties
- Review media placements and ad campaigns to ensure they meet all clients’ specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Decision-making Skill
- Management Skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.