Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is recruiting a highly skilled and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer (FMCG)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: FMCG (Food Flavors)
- Developing and implementing operational policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and consistency in daily operations.
- Overseeing the process from an order to dispatch, ensuring that the team meets quality standards and are delivered/ picked up on time.
- Managing inventory levels and ensuring that raw materials and finished goods are stocked appropriately.
- Negotiating contracts with local suppliers, vendors and freight forwarders.
- Developing and managing budgets and financial reports related to operations.
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and increase productivity.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills. They should also be able to work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment and have a proven ability to manage teams and resources effectively.
- Candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the company and ensuring that all processes and procedures run efficiently and effectively.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in operations management, with a proven track record of success in a similar industry.
- Strong understanding of supply chain management, inventory control, logistics, and quality control.
- Experience with international trade and regulations would also be an asset.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 29th May, 2023.