Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Pediatrician
- Conduct regular thorough examinations on new-borns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development
- Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history
- Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration
- Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities
- Prepare and administer vaccines according to the governmental vaccination plan
- Examine and treat injuries and refer the little patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary (e.g. surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopaedists etc.)
- Advise parents on childrenТs diet, exercise and disease preventive measures
- Keep updated records of patientsТ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.)
- Keep abreast of advancements in paediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences
- Medical Degree with specialization in paediatrics
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a paediatrician
- In depth knowledge of children epidemiology and infectious diseases
- Exquisite knowledge of diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation principles and techniques
- Up to speed knowledge of drugs/medication appropriate for children and their side-effects
- Excellent communications skills
- Valid license to practice medicine.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.