Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior IT Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Unit Head / Group IT Head
- The role envisages working with full diligence to support IT functions.
Span of Control:
- The role reports administratively to Unit Head and technically to the Group IT Head.
- IT support (hardware and software)
- This position will have the overall accountability to support IT functions as mentioned below:
- Troubleshoot IT related issues
- Ensure timely support is provided
- Escalate the issue immediately to the reporting Manager if not solved within the stipulated period of time
Qualification & Experience:
- HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science/IT
- He should have at least 10 to 12 years of industrial experience in providing IT support
- Full knowledge of the various functions in IT
- Installations of desktops/laptops/OS/application software and other software
- Biometrics / access control machines
- CCTV cameras
- LAN (networking, laying cables, re-crimping, trunking of cables, etc.)
- Communication & Organisational skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Must adapt self to dynamic profiles of users
Special conditions etc. if any:
- To give support to residents (company’s quarters) for internet connection on a regular basis.
- If support is required on Sundays or public holidays, the candidate must make himself available on-call basis.
- Must stay in Sango Ota, Ogun State.
- On a permanent basis. Salary as per Industry standards in commensuration of qualification, experience, and salary (120,000 to 140,000 Naira Gross).
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.