Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with safety standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
Requirements and skills:
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Electrical Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
20th March, 2023.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.