Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, an FMCG Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Officer
Location: Lagos – Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate all recruitment, onboarding, and termination of full-time, part-time and temporary employees
- Administer health benefits and retirement plans, including plan selection and open enrollment administration, change reporting, invoicing review/approval; liaise with third-party brokers on benefit plan setup and administration
- Develop, implement and manage staff performance and professional development plan that aligns with company’s mission, vision and objectives and drives high performance
- Nurture a positive working environment and define employee relations practices necessary to promote a high level of employee morale, engagement and motivation
- Create and maintain master HR files; ensure paperwork is complete and compliant with regulatory requirements and company’s needs
- Complete periodic reconciliation of benefits and payroll records and rectify issues in a timely manner
- Administer HR policies and procedures and periodic updates to employee handbook
- Assist staff with HR-related questions and issues and provide periodic communication on benefits and related information to employees
- Manage day-to-day office operations; oversee and coordinate overall office activities and provide administrative support to the executive leadership
- Manage relationship with facilities management, vendor management; coordinate office maintenance and support needs
- Supervise the acquisition and maintenance of computer equipment and supplies in accordance with company’s purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Identify and oversee services with commercial vendors for all of company’s operational requirements.
- BSc / HND in Human Resources Management or related course.
- 5-7 years of hands- on experience as an HR & Admin in a face paced environment.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Must have good relationship with all the necessary regulatory bodies government.
- Organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th December, 2021.