Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
- Track company vehicles’ locations with GPS system(s).
- Monitor company vehicles’ tracking devices.
- Monitor drivers’ performance.
- Ensure strict compliance with company routes & regulations by drivers.
- Identify on-road exceptions, report and take immediate remedial action(s).
- Liaise with drivers, operations personnel, and management on tracking activities.
- Develop and present daily management tracking reports.
- Ensure observance of road safety standards; ensure company vehicles are used in accordance with established rules and regulations and that vehicle usage data is correctly recorded.
- Propose improvements on existing transport processes, systems and tools.
- Track vehicles fuel usage and consumption rates; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse are raised to management.
- Collect vehicle logs from the field and review for accuracy.
- Discuss problems with logs with drivers and train new drivers on how to properly fill in vehicle logs.
- Collect daily and weekly vehicle checklists, verify their accuracy, and work with drivers to correct any problems. Engaging with the customer for any grievances for deliveries and providing them with daily reports.
- BSc / HND from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- Computer Literate with advanced work knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office tools specially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Numerical/ Analytical skills.
- A self-starter.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2022.