Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Tittle: Production Supervisor (Plastic)
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Directly Reports to: Production Manager
Industries / Sector: Plastic Recycling Company
- Planning and scheduling production activities and supervising the production process.
- Ensuring the effective management of production line.
- Making sure the good are produced on time.
- Estimating production costs and determining the high quality standard.
- Ensuring maintenance of cost effective and high quality standards.
- Monitoring the production practices and setting the schedules as required.
- Working out the materials and human resources as needed.
- Taking decision regarding the operating unit’s layout, size and range of production to deliver and arrangement of work processes.
- Keeping abreast of health and safety strategies.
- Liaising with different departments such as maintenance managers to prevent ant probable delay in production
- Supervising product standards and enforcing quality control programs
- Work with shift supervisor and direct the work of all employees in the maintenance unit
- Reviewing the performance of all staff within your department and identifying training necessities for them
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Should have minimum of 3 -5 year experience
- Experience for the position
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management and planning skills
Good organizational and administrative skill:
- Ability to resolve problems and work well in tight deadlines
- Ability to pay attention to minute detail and quality
Interested and qualified candidats should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
7th October, 2022.