Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive – Building Materials
- We are looking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive to help drive company sales.
- In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
- To ensure success as a sales and marketing executive, you should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills.
- Ultimately, a top-notch sales and marketing executive creates strategies that align with modern consumer trends.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 3-4 years proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive in Building Materials –PP/PET-Strap/Nylon Ropes/Roofing Sheets.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Have extensive market knowledge and good distribution understanding.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 28th May, 2021.