Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations.
Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity. We seek applications from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are a growing offline and online hospitality brand that specializes in family/personal travel packages and corporate Travels. The successful candidate would be saddled with and should have the required qualifications.
- Greeting clients and visitors and answering visitor inquiries
- Answering and routing incoming calls to concerned staff
- Scheduling and routing clients
- Ordering supplies
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents
- Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages
- Any other duty as may be assigned
- Maintaining and scheduling conference rooms
- Ensure the cleanliness of the office by maintaining the waiting area, lobby or other public areas
- Verifying employee identification and issuing visitor passes
- Minimum of OND in any approved Polytechnic.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience in working with teams.
- Minimum of three years hands on experience especially in the Travel and Tours industry is critical.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
Very attractive and negotiable
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] and [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail