Asseco Software Nigeria is subsidiary if the Asseco Group. Asseco Group is a federation of companies engaged in information technology. Asseco Group operates in most of the European countries as well as in Israel, USA, Japan, and Canada. Asseco Group companies are listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange as well as on the American NASDAQ Global Markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Sales Professional
- This role is responsible for implementing Asseco’s enterprise technology solutions at large organisations within the region. Involvement is from solution design, architecture, implementation, solution testing and go-live phases.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Presenting and demonstrating Asseco solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of Asseco’s systems and processes, and then documenting them;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Managing your own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals;
- Contributing to team or progress meetings and updating Management;
- Identifying opportunities across the industries covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results;
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of successful work experience as business analyst, presales or sales professional in an IT company.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Candidate is expected to possess industry knowledge in commercial sector covering Financial Services (particularly insurance and capital markets)
- Candidate is expected to perform independent research and analysis on Asseco and its products and services;
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills;
- Good pre-sales experience;
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proffer solutions that are of value to our customers through our products and services;
- Solid Territory Management and Account planning skills
- Ability to identify potential customers(customer acquisition management) and retain them as esteemed Asseco clients;
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team;
- Experience in working with local technology companies as business partners;
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver results.
Competitive, based on experience and subject to negotiation.
Application Closing Date