Asset and Equity Group – We area Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals.
We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values areProbity, Competence and Finesse with over 14 Years of outstanding results. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick up staff from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Assist staff with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 1 year.
- Other Requirements: Valid driver’s licence, polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour), effective communication skills, knowleadgeable in road networks and routes in Lagos State.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th December, 2020.