Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Operations Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- Effective implementation and administration of ARM Academy strategic initiative by focusing on the development of individual staff competencies and organizational knowledge capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure collation of Individual Training Plan (ITP) and development of Training Calendar for all staff
- Effective monitoring and administration of allocated training budget to avoid exceeding of budget
- Effective management of training database across all platforms
- Ensure full compliance to all training related regulations e.g Industrial Training Fund (ITF) statutory returns
- Ensure effective coordination of Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (VILT) and other ARM Academy flagship programs such as DAAYTA, AYTP, ATD, and approved Open Programs by providing logistics and administrative support.
- Prepare invite and advise participant for training, share joining link and instructions, as well as recommend sanction for defaulters.
- Ensure proper arrangement and accommodation of trainees/participants where necessary
- Process vendor/facilitator payment, as well as reimbursement to staff where applicable
- Review ARM Academy’s Expense Report from FINCON in order to ensure accuracy of entries
- Rendition of periodic report to Head, ARM Academy, as the need arise
- Liaise with Legal to prepare and execute SLAs for consultants and vendors.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business, Social Sciences or related fields.
- Master’s Degree in business related discipline; Possession of a relevant professional qualification will be added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Learning Needs Identification
- Learning Curriculum Design
- Vendor Selection & Management
- Issues Management
- Client Relations
- Planning & Organizing
- Negotiation and Decision-making
- Business Acumen
- Project Management.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online