Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Department: Group Procurement & Admin
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main point of contact for the ARM HIIL team for the Group Administrative team
- Process incoming and outgoing communications (letters, e-mails, reports, presentations and other materials).
- Maintain correspondence, reports, monthly highlights and presentations databases including files, ensuring critical and/or confidential data is appropriately managed and stored. Requesting/collating/drafting/distributing internal reports, Meeting attendance and minute taking/production/circulation
- Prepare high level reports and power point presentations (as may be assigned)
- Coordination of domestic and international travel arrangements: itineraries.
- Diary management (internal & external), including forwarding planning of required meetings/ events, appointments such as monthly 1:1s with – Direct Reports, Team meetings, Business Review Meetings etc.
- Setting up & coordinate internal meetings and conference calls (including/through Microsoft Teams, Zoom & Webinars)
- Participation and preparation of Management meetings
- Coordinating internal management of off-site events
- Monitor deadlines and progress of specific projects
- Preparing meeting packs and trip schedules
- Processing of expenses
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Degree in B.Com / Business Administration level would be preferable.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint, Microsoft teams, Sharpoint/Onedrive .
- Fluent oral and written English.
- 1 – 2 years experience in an Executive Administrative role preferably in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, required
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Strong working knowledge with technology including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- High level of discretion.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.