Posted on :
12 Aug, 2009
12 Aug, 2009
Adexen on behalf of the company (a leading oil and gas shipyard facility) is currently looking for an Assistant HR Manager to strengthen its Human Capital management fuctions.
The assistant Human Resources Manager will support the HR Manager.
Assists in the initiation and formulation of HR policies and procedures for the Company with regards to:
* Management of Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process
* Performance Management, Identifying Training and Development needs Analysis and Development of Training Plans
* Design of Induction courses
* Performance Management
* Employees’ Statistics Management
* Staff Discipline and Grievance Procedure
* Internal communication
Qualifications et experience
* Candidates should possess a good first degree in the Social Sciences, Humanities, or Law. A higher degree would be a distinct advantage. The successful candidate must have a minimum 2 -3 years experience in HR practice
* Membership of the Chattered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria essential
* Manufacturing especially fabrication experience would be a distinct advantage, as would exposure to a well structured environment.
* Thorough knowledge of Programme Planning, implementation and evaluation principles, practices and procedures
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.