Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is a national, non-governmental organization established in 1989 and registered in 1991. As one of the leading indigenous non-profit organizations in Nigeria, ARFH is committed to improving the quality of life of underserved and vulnerable communities. Applications are invited for:
Job Title: ARFH Quotation for the Engagement of an Advertising Agency for the Placement of TB Public Awareness Jingles on Radio and Television
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) has received grants from Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria through the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Program (NTBLCP) towards implementing the Community component of TB Project in Nigeria. The grant intends to apply part of the proceeds to engage an ADVERTISING AGENCY for the purpose of airing Anti-TB jingles both on radio and Television respectively. ARFH now invites two (2) separately sealed Technical and Financial bids from reputable organizations.
- Radio Jingles: airing of sixty seconds (60) Anti-TB jingles on Network service of Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) and FRCN in the 36 States (excluding Lagos but including FCT) between November and December 2020.
- The English version would be run on FRCN two (2) times in a day after the network news.
- The Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba versions of the jingles would be run on FRCN Kaduna, Enugu and Ibadan respectively two (2) times in a day
- Television Jingles: NTA News line on Sundays at 9.00pm. There would be a total of 8 spots aired within the period.
Your company must be a registered Advertising agency with the requisite experience and track records for the airing of jingles and relevant membership of APCON. Other requirement include:
- Company Profile with in-country staff strength and registration with relevant Government Regulatory Agency and professional bodies.
- Evidence of company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of three years (2017 – 2019) Tax Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of a Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Evidence of having Branches/presence in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and or Lagos
- Evidence of Contract documents showing similar jobs done in the past or currently ongoing should accompany your profile; at least 3 references from any of these organizations will be an added advantage.
Financial Bid / Price Quotes:
- For all the proposals meeting technical requirements, the lowest financial and compliant proposal shall be selected after the financial bid analysis.
The required details expected in the Price Quotes are:
- Rate per unit of slots for Radio and spots for Television jingles including Rate sheets by the relevant media houses.
- Your agency fee / service charge.
- All bid document submitted for the purpose of this procurement process shall be duly signed by each of the Procurement committee member present on the Bid Opening Date day. Also, the bidders will be contacted to be present at the bid opening.
- This request for proposals solicitation has been advertised in numerous print and electronic media and hence, will be very competitive.
- The quotations shall be valid and not subject to review within one year period from the date of contract signing by the selected Agency (if the contract extends beyond December 2020).
- The successful bidder shall be notified in writing and will be invited to sign a contract with ARFH.
- Contract period is November to December 2020.
- The Agency fee/service charge shall be paid less 5% withholding tax.
Interested and qualified candidates should send original copy of the 2 bids to the address as stated below in a sealed envelope marked on the top right side with “ANTI-TB JINGLES – Technical Bid” and “ANTI-TB JINGLES – Financial Bid” and addressed to:
The Chairman, Procurement Committee,
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH),
Millennium Builders Plaza,
Block C, 1st Floor, Plot 251 Cadastral Zone,
Adjacent to NNPC Tower,
Herbert Macaulay Way,
Central District Area, Abuja, FCT.
Phone – Nos. +234 8032268776
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 29th October, 2020.