AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services, we are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
- The fleet supervisor is responsible for maintaining bikes /vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within the company’s established budget.
- He will work closely with our Retail Team and coordinate dispatch riders / drivers to make deliveries and ensure the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- Manages day-to-day fleet operation activities
- Ensures fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Serve as relief officer for any fleet operational staff in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system for all vehicles and drivers.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Negotiate and establish repair cost or parts pricing with commercial vendors
- Prompt recovery of vehicles in the event of breakdown/accident
- Streamline routes with riders to keep costs down, but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting.
- Liaise with the Retail Team, dispatch men and drivers to plan out ways to meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Sets up schedules to ensure each bike / vehicle is kept in top condition
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance of vehicles
- Looks for patterns to see areas where he can cut expenses and reduce administrative costs
- Maintains electronic databases of registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Minimum First degree.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of operational experience in logistics and vehicle maintenance
- Management or supervisory experience
- Must possess a valid rider’s permit
- Strong computer skills required
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Must have Confidence, Technical skills, Project management skills and Organisation skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to drive a bike
- Must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th April, 2018.