AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services, we are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
- A front office executive is the first point of contact at the office and is also an integral part of the administration team.
- They help to coordinate between the individuals visiting the office and the administrative team.
- They sometimes have to introduce the client to the higher management of the organization. It is necessary for a front office executive to possess a very pleasing personality and effective communication skills.
- Mentioned below are the job responsibilities of a front office executive.
A front office executive is responsible for:
- Attending to all the incoming calls, responding to them and transferring the call to the appropriate department.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Keeping the front desk tidy and presentable at all times with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Handling correspondence and distributing them.
- Attending to customers on our online platforms
- Providing assistance to other business units when required
- Attending to visitors or customers who are physically present at office with professionalism. Registering their names and contact details and maintaining a database.
- The maintenance of important documents, files and attendance records, etc in an organized manner.
- Monitoring office supplies and placing orders when necessary
- Providing information about the services and products of the organization.
- Taking up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- The Front Desk Executive must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with nothing less than a second class lower degree.
- The Front Desk Executive will be a seasoned individual with a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in the field. He/she should have proven experience in customer service, programs and processes.
- The Front Desk Executive must demonstrate the following skills:
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- The Front Desk Executive must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- The real estate, asset management and retail/e-commerce business;
- Product offerings and internal workings of the Group
- Experience in using a wide range of relevant IT packages;
- Customer service;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Neat and professional appearance
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Time management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literacy.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Organized and detail oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 3rd May, 2018.