AT&A Asset Management Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates who will take the role below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer, Asset Management
- The Business Development Executives will prospect for new clients for the company, plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential customers to do business with AT&A.
- They will also manage existing clients by presenting new solutions and services to them.
- Collaborate with internal and external specialist and service support teams to ensure the provision of superior service to clients.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Be an industry expert; attend industry events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling proposition and differentiators
- Provide market intelligence to stakeholders, identify product gaps and new business opportunities
- Lead, drive and manage all internal activities to support the sales cycle as a thought leader from initial qualification to contract closing
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to potential clients
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Develop strategy for winning clients
- Identify prospects, source new leads, qualify opportunities and grow market share
- Forecast sales target and ensure they are met
- Develop yearly business plan within the overall departmental plan to include asset and revenue targets broken down by key market clients.
- Frequently meet with clients to discuss portfolio, new products and services
- Efficiently manage client accounts and status by frequently reviewing holdings, cash position, profitability, assets under management and other client related reports.
- Ensure strict discipline with documenting accurate call reports and to update client profiling after each client discussion/meeting
- Knowledgeable about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Must be able to assess and interpret complicated financial information
- Strong business development experience particularly in asset management
- Must have a good track record of fund raising
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- The Business Development Executive must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower award from an accredited institution in finance, accounting / business administration or economics.
- An MBA / Master’s Degree in Finance or a CFA (Chartered or Certified Financial Analyst)would be an added advantage.
- Analytical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to Detail,
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to working under pressure
- Strong initiative and work ethic
- Effective communication & presentation skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Highly focused on quality and attention to detail when presenting and writing proposals
- Networking skills
- Excellent team work and team leadership skills
- Project and time management ability
- Motivation for sales
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to create effective, committed teams and able to inspire high performance
- Strong networking skills
- Must have a strong understanding of Equity Funds, Fixed income funds
- Highly persuasive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th September, 2018.