Atlantic International University’s mission/vision recognizes university level education as a Human Right and vital building block for the long term well being, potential and advancement of the individual and family unit. This mindset has distinguished it as a pioneer in adult learning worldwide following an Andragogic educational philosophy with an open curriculum and self directed program structure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admissions Representative / US based University / Telemarketing / Phone Sales / Career Counseling
Call prospective students seeking education at the University level, assist in the enrollment process. Reach weekly recruitment goals. Candidate must be fully fluent with native English pronunciation.
Participate in the global economy, join AIU a university in the USA with a 20+ year history. Work from home remotely, no travel, commuting, or relocation needed. AIU provides training, prospects/candidates, support from supervisors, a telephone to make calls, a customer management platform and other tools like: automated/mass emails, video chat, etc. Collaborate remotely with staff and facilitate the enrollment of qualified students around the world.
As an admissions representative, prospective students/candidates will be assigned to you thought out the day to be contact by you via telephone. The prospects/candidates are obtained 100% from the university’s web site after completing a contact request form and are distributed in real time. You will speak with many prospects candidates throughout the world and you will learn about their cultures, interests, goals and career plans. You will evaluate and qualify the candidate for admissions and then facilitate the registration/enrollment process. If you would like to be an educational ambassador representing AIU and you meet the following characteristics this may be the career path for you.
- Utilize the Prospect Management System adding comments and changing status of each assigned prospect.
- Candidate will have personal sales/recruitment goals.
- Meet goals for volume of enrollments and various performance metrics within company guidelines.
- Call prospective students using established methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects about AIU academic programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with enrolled students.
- 3 years Customer Service/ Sales and/or Telemarketing experience
- Must have stable internet connection with minimum 5MB/s download 1MB/s upload speed
- Computer/PC running authentic copy of Windows 7 or higher, minimum 4GB Rama and a 2.0Ghz Processor. Familiarity with Windows, Outlook and Word
- Able to work remotely and coordinate with personnel around the world
- English Speaker 100% (like native speaker), English Writing 95%
- Can achieve a high volume of outbound calls, 70-100/day
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply