Audacious Business Concept Limited, is Nigeria’s fastest growing fashion retail organisation. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer
- We are looking for a driven Customer Service Officer to attend to customers’ complaints and need, attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users
- The successful candidate will be joining our Creative Services Team.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Resolve customers’ complaint via phone, email, mails or social media.
- Use telephones and social media platforms to reach out to customers and attend to their needs.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain their complaints and needs.
- Assist with issues placing orders and exchanging goods.
- Improve customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization and meeting with store managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Collaborate with other departments (Social media specialist, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- B.Sc/HND in Social Science and related discipline
- Proven working experience in Customer Service or related field
- Experience: 2 years
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience
- Ability to negotiate resolution of complex inquiries and disputes
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Must be Female between 21-28 years of age
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- The HR Officer post is responsible for ensuring that all human resources functions and personnel services run efficiently to ensure a smooth running of daily operations.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to higher positions.
- The HR Officer will be responsible for performing professional and administrative tasks requiring thorough knowledge of departmental operations and functions.
- He/she will be reporting to the Head Human Resources Dept. Performance will be evaluated on ability and effectiveness in carrying out the assigned responsibilities.
- B.Sc/HND in any Social Science discipline
- Human Resources Management experience will be an added advantage
- Good command of English language, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Good interpersonal skills of communication, ability to negotiate, to share and promote ideas.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]