August Eye Security Services (RC 945162), (NSCDC/PG/013/
000429), is an innovative security and training, risk management and private guards company in Nigeria with avant-garde technologies and systems to complement the dwindling security infrastructure in Nigeria. Augusteye Security is peopled with well-trained, innovative, passionate professionals and ex-servicemen who are experts in various fields of security. We provide bespoke security solutions to individuals and corporate bodies across Nigeria and beyond.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Include but are not restricted to the following duties:
- Manned and guarding at assigned beat/location.
- Man access control points, Carry out random patrols and monitor the premises to prevent intrusion, stealing, work-place violence, and/or violation of rules.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to prevent larceny and maintain security/safety.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
- Make use of devices gadgets such as hand held metal/bomb detectors to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited materials into restricted areas and to ensure that doors, windows, and gates are protected/shut.
- Apprehend and/or evict hostile persons from company premises, applying minimum force when necessary.
- Write reports of daily occurrences and issues such as items coming in/going out, property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in the Log Book.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Disciplined, Confident, Vibrant, Intelligent, Analytical & medically fit Nigerian,
- Height: 1.7 meters and above.
- Good communication skills – ability to speak fluently, read and write legibly.
- Minimum of O’ Level certificate for Security Officers
- Minimum of 2 years’ private security experience.
- Must be at least 22 years old and not more than 50 years.
- Ex-military and para-military personnel have an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications/Cover Letters and a copy of their CV’s to: [email protected]