Authors Bridge is a ghost writing firm. We are home for all writing needs. We help transformative leaders write, publish and market their books to help immortalize their name for posterity, make impact and earn more. We are creating the biggest consultancy firm in Africa that will provide fast, affordable writing and ghostwriting services for people and take away the challenge of speed, required skill set, inspiration and discipline. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote our products and services online and offline
- Coordinate the design of promotional materials and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Create lead magnets and funnels to build email list
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
What you need to join us:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills: You might not deliver TED talks but you’ll sure be needed to communicate the brand’s message to customers.
- Independence: you’ll need to be able to get yourself up and at your workstation in the morning without someone shouting at you drill-sergeant style.
- Smart Brains: We sure would need you to bring out-of-the box ideas to the table.
- Experience with online and offline marketing campaigns
- Decent design skills: You’re certainly not designing a website but we need you to manage our social media pages.
- Candidate must be based in Abuja.
N960,000 – N1,000,000 Annually.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a letter telling us why you’re the right person to: [email protected] using “Marketing and Communications Junior Officer.” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th May, 2022.