Auto Works Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The marketing manager will manage the day-to-day marketing activities of the organization and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Developing and delivering marketing communications for the organization.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing clients
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Achieving high sales targets and goals while motivating sales executives to do the same.
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Giving sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Managing company-client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff.
- Ensure customer retention through effective customer service practices
- Optimize existing clients by ensuring prompt follow up on scheduled services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or any related field.
- Relevant professional membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in automobile sale and/or after-sales repair
- Demonstrable network and existing client base around Abuja
- The Sales Manager must possess excellent people management skill.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original marketing opportunities.
Salary: N960,000 (Annually)
Variable Pay / Commission:
- 10% of profit generated for company.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th June, 2021.