Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc (a Coca-Cola Hellenic Company) is the authorized bottler of Coca- Cola products and the leading producer of Alcohol-Free beverages in Nigeria with a workforce of over 5,000 people.
Job Title: Plant Electrical/ Automation Engineers
Function Name: Supply Chain
Role: Plant Electrical/Automation Engineers
Functional Area: Supply Chain
- Monitor implementation of preventive maintenance of automation/electrical equipments in the plant.
- Monitor regularly status of automation/electrical equipment, recommend and/or coordinate repair activities in the plant.
- Ensure and maintain high reliability of automation/electrical equipment, recommend spare parts needs.
- Maintain high reliability of all EBI/ASEBI in the plant.
- Ensure availability of electrical & automation tools, softwares, and electrical diagram documentation for all equipment in the plant.
- Ensure capability development (regular coaching and training) of subordinates to enhance their efficiency and ability to carry out current and future responsibilities.
- Identify and lead cost and technical improvement projects in the plant.
- Ensure timely delivery of quality troubleshooting services to all bottling and utility equipment as required to eliminate breakdowns
- Bachelors or HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Automation, Industrial Software, Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum of 3years experience 1 of which must be at managerial level in an FMCG environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving abilities.
- Knowledge of software engineering working with advanced automated control systems.
- Indepth knowledge of Siemens Simatic S7, WInCC and Omron CX One, knowledge of Siemens S5 programming will be an advantage.
- Excellent technical knowledge and design of control systems, pneumatics, electronics and electrical systems.
- Good experience in high and low voltage control circuits, and electric motors.
- Strong leadership, people management & multi-tasking skills, with a result-oriented disposition. Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Additional knowledge of drive systems (wide range of frequency converters and servo drives) would be beneficial.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date is 29th December, 2011