Citygate Global was founded in June 2007 as a Microfinance Institution and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission. The organisation was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capacities of the low-end actively engaged populace struggling to run a viable businesses to earn a living.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Recovery Manager
Locations: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Abuja, Rivers, Kwara
- Create a recovery management environment of an acceptable quality in terms of established credit guidelines
- Interact with customer to obtain additional credit information
- Check for credit viability on request for extended terms and evaluate various adjustment
- Maintain bad debt recovery records
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers
- Monitor violations of credit policies, provide analysis conclusion and recommendation
- Tracking of various stages of cumulative loan outstanding and alerting management of the required step that must be taken to ensure full recovery in line with our recovery process
- Loan /remedial management that is factoring in the interest till date and restructuring plan
- Must have at least 3 years’ recovery experience in related functions.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- University Degree in a related subject.
- Problem solving and good negotiation skills is required.
Application Closing Date: 5th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected]