Global Accelerex is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Operations Manager
Summary of Responsibilities
- Interface with all stakeholders to ensure prompt and collaborative service delivery to all customers (internal and external).
- Oversee the Quality Control and Assurance Team ensuring that all GA Applications and releases are fully certified prior to roll-out/deployment
- Responsible for preparing and controlling system operations unit budget as well as managing cost System Operations Manager
- Manage Operational Inventory and maintain a database of all assets deployed
- Generate periodic and ad hoc reports as may be required by management and other units
- Conduct researches on methods for guaranteeing operational efficiency
- Support ongoing improvements in company processes and ensure that company policies and processes are adhered to
- Oversee the Configuration Team charged with the responsibility of providing technical support to customer service unit, provisioning POS terminals and interfacing with NIBSS to ensure GA terminals are properly setup for smooth operations
- Oversee the Specialized Solutions team responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements from customers for solution development and/or customization, and for providing support for these specialized solutions.
- Attend industry meetings and liaise with industry stakeholders to ensure GA effectively discharges her PTSP functions
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- A Master’s degree in related field would be an advantage
- Certifications in software quality management would be an advantage
- 5 – 7 years of full working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in electronic payments/financial services/software development and testing etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- This role requires someone who can consciously manage and build excellent relationship with both easy-going and difficult customers (internally and externally).
- He/She shall have proven experience managing and driving teams toward achieving high performance.
- He/She shall have proven experience in application testing, data analysis and reporting.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (such as ability to use V-lookup, pivot tables, formulas, charts etc.) would be an advantage.
- He/She must be proficient in oral and written communication.
- He/She must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and influence customers.
- Experience in POS terminal management, project management and customer service would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2017.